Friday, September 17, 2010

Aamir Khan Photoshoot News Interviews – About wife Kiran Rao Dhobi Ghat Movie Cast


(1) At the at the Toronto International Film Festival, Dhobi Ghat Movie Premier which is Aamir Khan Home Production and Aamir Khan Wife Kiran Rao directorial debut movie was showered with amazing response.

As per Latest Aamir Khan Blog Updation, he wrote that, "Thank you to all of you who came to the screening and for giving such a warm welcome to the Dhobi Ghat team. Thank you so much guys it was most overwhelming. We are having a great time at TIFF. And we are all most relieved that people seem to like the film."

Dhobi Ghat Cast – Aamir Khan, Pratik Babbar, Monica Dogra, Kriti Malhotra

As per Latest Aamir Khan Interviews, about his wife Kiran Rao, he said that, "When she told me she was writing a script I was very nervous, because I was thinking one of these days this script is going to be completed and I'll have to read it and what if I don't like it, it won't be a very comfortable situation. I was feeling bad. I thought, I hope she doesn't complete the script. I was so terrified. When it was finished, Khan pressed Rao to go visit his cousin and they would all read it together, hoping that if both he and his cousin disliked it "at least I'd have numbers on my side"

"It's so delicate and beautiful. Her characters speak in such a different and unique voice, and all of that hit me and I thought, 'Wow I married a really talented woman here.' When I fell in love the first time, I didn't know how really talented she was. When I read the script I was really amazed and I fell in love with her again."

"Actually, this character is so crabby and unpleasant and one morning she saw me in my usual crabby self, and she said, 'You know you're perfect for the role. And so how was it to be directed by his wife? "I felt like I was at home."

(2) Aamir Khan's blockbuster 3 Idiots has been named as the Best Popular Film at the 57th National Film Awards.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP