Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saif Ali Khan Kareena Kapoor News – Great co-stars for Agent Vinod Movie 2010

(1) Adil Hussain, who played Hot Vidya Balan's husband in "Ishqiya", is all praise for Saif Ali Khan Kareena Kapoor, his co-stars in Agent Vinod Movie. As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "Both are wonderful to work with. They are very supportive and never hesitate to help you out in whatever ways they can.

Saif helps me out in my dialogues, takes care of how I look and even fixes my costume at times.

Kareena also comes up with her tips. Of late, I have been acting in quite a number of times and I am trying to deliver as much as I can.

Things are happening very organically but there are no goals as such.”


"The prime objective of this residency program was to discover a perpetual access to one`s creative reservoir that lies deep within."


(2) As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews about her Birthday Celebration with Saif Ali Khan, she said that, "Both Saif and I are crazy about Johnny Depp.

And Saif just thought it is appropriate to buy me my
birthday dinner at Johnny's restaurant."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP