Friday, November 19, 2010

Hrithik Roshan Wallpapers News Interviews – Latest Talks about his Guzaarish Movie Role




At 16th November Tuesday, As per Latest 36 Years Old Hrithik Roshan Interviews, he said that, “when I went to meet a quadriplegic, I was sceptical and awkward, as I thought he would need cheering up. However in the six hours I spent with him, he made me smile and laugh instead. Guzaarish may be dark and tragic but the magic of the movie is that it makes you smile in the end. It is the happiest character I've played.”


Ethan (his character in the movie) is the biggest superhero. The power he has is greater than any other superpower, the power to make people smile.


It took me three to four weeks to master the magic shown in this movie. And this was not the only training I had. I had to pick up some difficult jazz moves as well.

“I remember the first shot I gave with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan 10 years ago for an ad, and till this time we have been able to sustain our equation."

Further Hrithik Roshan said that, "I was skeptical about the role because I was evolved enough as an actor and was apprehensive whether I'd be able to translate his creative genius onscreen. But when Mr Bhansali narrated the script, he had me crying and laughing at the same time and I couldn't wait to start working."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP