Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ranbir Kapoor Images News Interviews – will appear as deaf and dumb in Silence Movie

(1) Ranbir Kapoor is playing a deaf and dumb character in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name 'Silence,' and will be seen communicating like Charlie Chaplin, one of the most creative and talented personalities of silent film era.

He is busy learning the art of communication through gestures to play the deaf and dumb character in the movie. Priyanka Chopra will be seen enacting a mentally ill woman, is quite elated about getting such challenging role.


Silence Movie Cast - Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Asin Thottumkal

This Hindi film shooting will be start in January 2011.

(2) He received the Teacher Achievement award in the Entertainment category. He felt a sense of gratitude that his work was recognized and appreciated.

(3) He is not concerned about making money because his aim is to be known as a good actor.

As per Latest Ranbir Kapoor Interviews, he said that, "Money has never been a driving factor for me. I want to be known as the biggest star for the work I have done."

"I have to break the benchmarks. I don't get affected by the perk that comes with an actor. It is all about how much you take and how you give. You need to be a good person and audiences should like you. Work is more important than fame."

"I consider myself lucky that I got an opportunity to work with some of the greatest directors. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP