Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Akshay Kumar Wallpapers News Interviews – with Hot Sonakshi Sinha for Joker Movie

(1) Hot Sonakshi Sinha will be seen opposite the stunt hero Akshay Kumar in Shirish Kunder’s 3-D movie, ‘Joker’. If everything falls in the right place then this would be her second project with him.

(2) Akshay Kumar took Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for a ride on the sets of Amul Masterchef India Show. She is making a special appearance on the show for the promotion of "Action Replayy". Both together will be adding a lot of retro humour and glitz to the show for Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “Action Replay”. She went home with a cookbook.

(3) As per Latest Akshay Kumar Interviews, he said that, "I would like to go back in time and enjoy my school days. Life was full of fun and innocence. I miss those days. I wish we could rewind life and experience the best days of our life. I can't relive those days; I make sure that my son Aarav enjoys his childhood and school days. Now that's a man who values each moment of his life."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP