Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Abhishek Bachchan Wallpaper News Interviews - start filming the Italian Job Remake with Sonam Kapoor

(1) The Italian Job Hollywood Movie remake, directed by Abbas Mustan with Lead roles Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor started filming in Goa at November 8th 2010.

The Italian Job Cast - Neil Nitin Mukesh, Omi Vaidya, Bipasha Basu, Bobby Deol

As per Latest Abhishek Bachchan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, "It's a new dawn, it's a new day and it's a new film!!! 1st day of shoot. Ok, I think I'll go faint now!! NERVOUS"

(2)As per Latest 34 years old Abhishek Bachchan Interviews about Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name ‘Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey’, he said that, “I was embarrassed because as an Indian citizen I didn’t know about Surjya Sen, the great Chittagong uprising and these great freedom fighters who laid their lives for our freedom. I felt the story should be told at a wider scale.”

“I did ‘Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey’ because I wanted to pay tribute to the freedom fighters of our country. Very little is known about the Chittagong uprising and when I got to know about it, I felt it was a story worth telling. It is Ashutosh and my small way of paying tribute to some great people involved in this revolution.”

(3) He will be soon appear for Director Rohit Shetty Next Hindi film which will be a comedy and will most probably hit the theaters next Diwali. He has already heard the script and has signed on for it.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Ajay Devgan said that, “Rohit and I are working on an action thriller. He is making a comedy with Abhishek Bachchan and right now his hands are full.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP