Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saif Ali Khan Pics News Interviews - no issues with other Bollywood Stars




(1) He has no issues with the success of other stars. He never feels jealous on others' success.


As per Latest Saif Ali Khan Interviews, he said that, “They have worked in iconic and more successful films. Aamir's debut movie 'Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak' was a superhit, Salman Khan's 'Maine Pyaar Kiya' was also a superhits, Shahrukh's done equally good. I am really happy with the position where I am."

"I look forward to doing better films and growing professionally. But they are senior to me and have worked in great films. They completely deserve the position they are situated today. I have a lot of respect for them."

(2) As per tradition, Karva Chauth Fast was generally kept by married women, but these days it has gained popularity among single girls as well.

Kareena Kapoor had kept her first Karva Chauth for Saif Ali Khan. After Golmaal 3 promotional event, she returned to Pataudi where she broke her fast. He had gifted her diamond and ruby studded necklace and earrings.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “I can't live without food. That's impossible. I'll die if I have to live without food even for a day No, I can't do anything without food. For me, food is more important than my career. It's definitely more important than my to-be husband. It should be thousand times more important for all women than their husbands."

"I'd love to because I'll get to eat whatever I want. Not just for the role, but for eating."

(3) She used to listen to him speak in French very often and like an ardent student, used to try and grasp a few words here and there. So now wants to learn the language fluently and perhaps converse in French with him.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP