Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shahrukh Khan Images News Interviews - Don 2 and Bond movies Similarity

(1) Shahrukh Khan nameDon 2” which is directed by Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010Farhan Akhtar would be a stylish movie with elements in it from the famous Bond movies. Bond movies have glamor, girls and game and that is exactly what Farhan did with don and would continue to do with Don 2.

As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Interviews, he said that, “I am just happy to be in Berlin. I love it. If you told me to stand up on a tourist bus and dance, I would do it.”

(2) Farah Khan never thought of working without SRK, who starred in two of her films. She said that, "I did say things in that regard and in all honesty; I meant them genuinely as well.

However, things changed, circumstances changed and a lot of other things happened that made me go for Akshay. "I never thought that there would be a day when I won't be working with Shahrukh. I was very earnest about that."

"Even now, people ask me whether I would be working with Shahrukh again. However, I have learnt to keep my mouth shut. 'Never say never' is the right adage to be used. You never know how circumstances may change tomorrow."

"It was not a planned action on my side, it was just a reaction to what was happening around me at that time. One such reaction was for Shirish and I turning producers. We were not left with any choice but to do so. I am happy that we took that step."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP