Sunday, November 14, 2010

Akshay Kumar Wallpaper News Interviews – Tees Maar Khan Music Launch on Train

(1) At 14th November 2010, to hold Director Farah KhanBollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “Tees Maar Khan” music launch on a train has booked an entire train for the purpose that will play between Mumbai and Lonavla.

Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, and the rest of the cast and crew along with media persons will travel on the train, which will take off from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and will stop only once it reaches its final destination.

(2) As per Latest Akshay Kumar Interviews, he said that, "I am really looking forward to the train journey to Khandala. I will be taking on a train journey after a long time - more than 20 years. Now I am on trains mostly during my film shootings.

The last time I travelled in a local train was from
Andheri to King's Circle in Matunga. I would take a western railway train from Andheri to Bandra and then take a Harbour Line from Bandra to King's Circle as all my friends used to live there.

For longer distances, I would travel with my parents and sister by Frontier Mail from Mumbai to Delhi. I have some great memories of those trips... In those days it used to be a big thing for us."


(3) Akshay Kumar now has bigger ambitions of taking the Karate Championship to an International level that will see students of martial arts from around the world participating.
He is very passionate about the sport and was so impressed with the way the Championship in India has shaped up that he now wants to take it to a global level – the planning for its established is currently being discussed.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP