Monday, July 11, 2011

Hrithik Roshan New Looks - Agneepath Remake Hindi Movie


(1) For Director Karan Johar Upcoming Next Agneepath Remake Movie, Hrithik Roshan will live Big B’s as Dinanath Chauhan.

He has toned his body to fit into the role,The first look saw him running with a red band around his head, wearing a red outfit with splashes of color over his face and body.

Other Bollywood Well Known Actors Like,

Sanjay Dutt - steps into the role of a villain which was originally portrayed by Danny Denzongpa. He shaved off his head to look deadly in the movie.

The role of Mithun Chakraborty was omitted in this movie.

Priyanka Chopra is playing the female lead.

Rishi Kapoor will be seen in a negative role.

Produced by Karan Johar’s father late Yash Johar, the film failed at the box-office but Big B’s role as Dinanath Chauhan was appreciated.

This Movie has got a new release date. The film has been postponed to January 13, 2012.

(2) Duggu speaks about his anxiety as a TV show judge and how he was tricked into singing for his upcoming next Hindi Film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.

I am not sure. The first time I had to eliminate, there were these two girls and I had to ask them to go. I went and hugged them and I felt so emotional when I saw them crying that then I asked the organizers if we can give them another chance. They asked me to shut up. (Laughing) So I am not really sure how good I am as a judge.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP