Monday, July 18, 2011

Priyanka Chopra Birthday Plans – About 29th Celebrations in 2011




































Here want to share about Latest Priyanka Chopra Interviews about her birthday celebration plans which I read recently online before few days ago.

She said as like below,

(1) Birthday's are my 'Me Time'. The one day when I get to do what I want and just be! And I can bully everyone around me to do my bidding! What fun!

(2) In the wake of the events this week, don't really think I'll do much... possibly just a quiet dinner with the people who matter most to me.

(3) I'm not really much of a cake person... I do, however, enjoy cutting them and smashing them on people's faces on their birthday! I don't really have a favorite type except if you count Christmas plum cake. Oops! Now someone has to go find me one for my birthday!

(4) I want to feed myself with first piece of Birthday Cake after cutting it.

(5) As far back as I can remember, every birthday was a special event and every one of them remains a crystal clear memory even today. That's because my parents set that benchmark... leaving no stone unturned and creating a tradition of ensuring that my birthdays were everything I dreamed of... year after year.

(6) Its not really the gift but the thought and the effort that goes behind it that is most important to me. And I have had many of those moments! In no particular order... Charlie Sheen, Lady Gaga and the poet Rumi (if he were alive today).

(7) Do I really need to answer that question? Obviously, it's unacceptable and there is a heavy price to pay to make it up to me!

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP