Thursday, July 21, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan Sridevi Together – After 18 years Last was Khuda Gawah Movie





























(1) After a long gap of 18 years, Amitabh Bachchan and Sridevi have come together for a film.

She returns to acting after 15 years will be playing the female lead in the film directed by Gauri, wife of R Balki who directed Senior Bachchan in Paa.

For both Last Hindi Movie was Khuda Gawah in 1993.

As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that,"with the effervescent Sridevi after eternity almost. She is still the same spontaneous and lovely."
"woman power at peak my second experience eventually women will take over the world."

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, sridevi said that,both her daughters wanted her to do a film and she had been getting offers but didn't really like the stories that came to her but when Balki gave her a narration she immediately agreed to do the film.

Both acted together for other movies like Inqalab, Aakhri Raasta and Khuda Gawah.

(2) As per Latest Big B Interviews, he said that,

"If ever I have faced a rejection or a failure, it has been on the basis of my incapability to do something and never my caste."

"I think rejection because of incapability is right because if I'm not capable of doing a particular work, the other person has the right to disapprove of me or reject me. Like, I lost in politics because I was not capable, not because I was of a particular caste."

"I never understood the caste system because I was born and brought up in a family and in an atmosphere that never ever preached caste or believed in it."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP