Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sanjay Dutt News – said he is old enough to play Salman Khan Dad role
































First of all, want to clarify that Salman Khan is life family for Sanjay Dutt.

As per Latest Recent Bollywood News, he said that, I am not old enough to play Salman Khan Father role for Bollywood Upcoming Next Movies 2011 - Bodyguard, as there's not much of an age difference between us.

About His wife Maanyata Birthday Party Invitation to Shahrukh Khan, he said that, I did invite him or birthday bash, but he couldn't come as he was not free. This is also the reason he came to my house the next day.

I have no right to intrude in their personal space, just like I would not like either of them to intrude in my personal space.

I am 51 years old. I cannot just play a college student in every film or dance around trees with beautiful young girls. I have to accept this stark reality.

Right from my first film Rocky, I've never prepared for any role. Here also, I just enjoyed playing the character.

The only preparation I had to do was put on weight. Luckily, after the shoot was over, I managed to lose 20 kilos.


For almost six months, I did not touch even a drop of alcohol or for that matter even salt. I survived on boiled/grilled fish, chicken and vegetables.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP