Friday, October 1, 2010

Shahid Kapoor Wallpaper Interviews – About Relationship with Hot Priyanka Chopra

(1) As per Latest Shahid Kapoor Interviews, he said that, “Me and Priyanka! We're really good friends. She's a very good actor and I think so far what she's achieved is fantastic. She's a thorough professional. We've shared a great working equation and we're also neighbours.”

“I think sometimes the alleged link-ups are really funny. I don't get linked with the actresses, who are really good friends. I go over to Genelia's home once every month, and we're very good friends, and nobody has linked us. And on the other hand, I've been linked-up with the actress with whom I share only a working relationship.”

Soon after Priyanka Chopra returned from Brazil, Shahid Kapoor Priyanka Chopra together planned to leave for a short one-day trip to Goa. They left on September 9 and could spend only a single day in Goa, as Priyanka had to leave for Delhi the very next day for Anjaana Anjaani promotions.

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews about Shahid Kapoor Bollywood Success, he said that, "Whatever I've achieved is through a lot of hard work. I've gone for auditions, and even got rejected, but I've never taken my father's name. I love my parents a lot, and I've a huge amount of respect for them."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP