Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Salman Khan Wallpaper News – Praised by Hot Claudia Ciesla Katrina Kaif




(1) As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews, she said about Salman Khan that, ‘Whatever has been said, has been said. Beyond that there is my private space. I don’t want to talk about that…Of course, we’re friends. Salman Khan will always be an extremely important person in my life no matter what happens. He’s one of the kindest souls anyone can ever have the privilege of meeting.”


(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Hot Claudia Ciesla said that, “He (Salman Khan) always says nice things about me in his interviews. He has always been kind to me and he is a thorough gentleman,” says C. I was a good friend of Salman Khan’s and I know that he will always help me if I need it. I am sure he will not say no to me if I go to him for help,” says Claudia confidently.

(3) Salman Khan has done the qawwali song Wallah Re Wallah for free and it was not just for Farah Khan but also for his dost Akshay Kumar who is the co-producer of the film. The song is a qawwali and it also has the female lead of the film Katrina Kaif matching the steps with Sallu and Akki.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP