Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lata Dutta Hot Photoshoot News Interviews – about will be producer for Chalo Dilli Movie




(1) Lara Dutta has decided to turn to the field of production and her first home production would be ‘Chalo Dilly’ where she will also be playing the female lead. Vinay Pathak has been signed up as the lead hero opposite her.

(2) As per Latest Lara Dutta Interviews, she said that, “Yoga has been an inherent part of my life for many years now.

I started practicing when I trained for the
Miss Universe contest.

Since then, I have incorporated yoga into my life and it has become an essential part of my emotional and mental well being.

I look forward to my yoga session every morning as a child looks forward to a treat.

It is the perfect way for me to start my day.

A lot has been written and said about the obvious benefits of Yoga, but for me the practice of yoga has been a personal discovery, a wonderful journey in learning.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP