Sunday, October 17, 2010

Saif Ali Khan Hot Shirtless Wallpaper News – will do two films with Priyanka Chopra in 2011

(1) Saif Ali Khan Priyanka Chopra was all set to do two back-to-back films together at the beginning of 2011.

Saif Ali Khan sat down with both his director friends Kunal and Siddharth and told them to select Priyanka for one of the two projects.

He joins the vest brigade and goes shirtless, also has joined the bandwagon of actors endorsing vests.

Rahul Bose has roped in Saif Ali Khan Father Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi for his star-studded auction of sports memorabilia for the philanthropy titled Equation.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "When Rahul approached me, it didn't matter to me what the nitty-gritties of Equation were going to be. It was enough for me that he and his foundation were behind it.

I know him as a talented, ethical and deeply motivated man. He tells me I coached him briefly three decades ago. Well, I am glad to help him again.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP