Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shahrukh Khan Birthday News Twitter – want to celebrate in Berlin with wife kids

Shahrukh Khan Birthdate – 2nd November

(1) Shahrukh Khan wants to celebrate his 45th birthday on November 2 with his Kids, wife Gauri Khan and close friend Director Producer Karan Johar.


As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, "In Berlin. Good to see it in the day time. Always been in and out during berlinale otherwise. Missing home and kids."

(2) Shahrukh Khan jumps from the height of 300 feet in Berlin shooting for Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name Don 2 by directed by Farhan Akhtar.

As per Latest Bollywood Twitters Updation, he wrote that, “Just did an over 300 feet base jump for Don... because you all make me believe I can fly. Time to tell kids about the birds and the bees... ha ha. My jump was last shot of day. Want to thank my duplicate and action team, to do it before me for wide shots and make me feel confident about it”

(3) Shahrukh Khan had made a special request to Karan Johar to direct a few scenes for Ra.One. And for that Karan came to London also.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "There was nothing to hide about it though. All Shahrukh wanted me to do was to can a couple of shots for good luck charm. It wasn't as if he asked Anubhav to sit aside and gave me the entire control instead. It doesn't work that way.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP