Friday, October 8, 2010

Ajay Devgan Wallpaper News Interviews – New Look in Golmaal 3 Sequel Movie

(1) Ajay Devgan is back in Golmaal 3 but in new avatar, will be seen performing stunts.

He will be seen donning diamond ear studs and tattoos along with new cropped hair look.

Balancing on two inclined cars becomes a task, but not for him.

He performed this stunt with easy without a harness or a cable.


(2) Ajay Devgan will soon appear with Vidya Balan for Bollywood Forthcoming Movie on South Indian Silk Smitha’ Life which will be Produced by Ekta Kapoor, Directed by Milan Luthria.

(3) He recently allied in a real estate venture in order to build up a residential and commercial complex. He partnered with Roha Infrastructure, which has nearly seven years of experience, to develop these projects under the ADi brand.

As per Latest Ajay Devgan Interviews, he said that, "I am a regular investor in this space. I felt there is a huge scope for coming up with branded products and was waiting for the right associates. Roha Infrastructure (a group company) brings in seven-years of experience in realty sector and so the alliance came into place."

(4) As per Recent Bollywood Interviews, he said that, “I do things with eagerness. As I feel a film entertains the audience, I'd never step back. Despite performing in four films simultaneously, I never felt stress. The situation of the film at the box-office hardly matters for me and I'm least bothered about it while I perform. My motto is to work whole-heartedly."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP