Sunday, October 31, 2010

Amitabh Bachchan Pics News Interviews – wants to do more films

(1) As I am one of the big fan of 68 years old Amitabh Bachchan who has been working in the industry from the past 40 years, so this one is really good Bollywood News for me and others his fans that He wants to continue working as he feels he hasn’t done enough. He is still in no mood to quit working and feels that is the most appropriate thing to do.

As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Interviews, he said that, "They ask me often now, why the need to work. They ask me when I will stop and lie back. They ask me 'have you not done enough?' And my answer is no, I have need to work and I will not stop and lie back. And no I have not done enough".

(2) Big B has taken a break from his busy schedule and is enjoying his stay in beautiful beaches of Goa.

As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Blog who has recently been awarded a National Award and this was his fourth award Updation, he wrote that, "it is a pleasure to just pop out of circumstances and travel to just anywhere you feel. Sudden trip is always fascinating rather than specific or scheduled once. He loves Goa. The quiet and peaceful, green and warm, sea and sunshine! The silence whispers gently in the ears "

(3) Oscar Award winning Sound designer Resul Pookutty is all set to direct Big B in his first film. He has been busy scripting an emotional father-son story for quite some time.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Resul said that, “The script is an emotional one that talks about the relationship between a father and his son. It’s something that I’ve been toying with for a long time. But it’s too early to talk about it. It is indeed a very emotional father-son subject. While I was writing the script, I was immediately reminded of Big B.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP