Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Saif Ali Khan News Interviews – Girlfriend Kareena Kapoor at Pataudi House

(1) At October 24 2010, Kareena Kapoor who was chief guest at the Pataudi Polo Cup visited at her in-laws' home in Pataudi to paying Saif Ali Khan Parents a personal visit.

(2) Saif Ali Khan Sister 32 year old actress Soha Ali Khan officially accepted her relationship with Boyfriend Kunal Khemu.

As common they want to marry soon, she wants Saif to get settled first. As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “I have my elders at home, my brother and sister.

So, first it is their turn and then I follow. I am doing all kind of cinema, for me it is not commercial or non commercial. The script has to be good.”

(3) Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor have been chosen to endorse Metro Shoes after their successful outing as brand ambassadors for Airtel DTH. They have already shot for a commercial with the tagline ‘Happy Feet, Happy People’. The ad will be displayed on 100 hoardings across India and near major roads across Mumbai.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP