Thursday, October 14, 2010

Akshay Kumar Photoshoot News Interviews – will soon as host in Master Chef on Star Plus

(1) Star Plus has brought `Master Chef` to India with Akshay Kumar who started his career as a chef before finding fame in Bollywood, says working on the show was like revisiting his past as a host while Colors is hosting the third season of `Kitchen Champion` with a host of television stars.

The first episode of ‘MasterChef India’ will be aired on Oct 16.

As per Latest Akshay Kumar Interviews, he said that, "Food interests everybody irrespective of the gender but ‘Master Chef’ is not just a cookery show as it is also about great drama and good food. We have seen some of the finest male chefs in our country and I am confident that everyone will be glued to the show."

(2) About Akshay Kumar Wife Twinkle Khanna:-

As per
Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "Mujhe koi sharam nahi hai ye maanate hue ki ghar mein meri biwi bhi mujhe poore control mein rakhti hai (I don`t shy away from admitting that my wife keeps me under control at home). meri saari belt uttar jaati hai (My belt loses its relevance)."

(3) Hot Trisha Krishnan praises on him:-

As per Latest
Trisha Krishnan Interviews, she said that, Priyadarshan introduced me to the filmdom. I was rather nervous to learn. The day I attended the shooting for the first time in Bollywood, Akshay Kumar put me at ease relieving me of the anxiety. He is the most disciplined person and that quality makes him the super star in Bollywood. Priyadarshan treated me as his daughter and never scolded me for my mistakes."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP