Sunday, October 24, 2010

Akshay Kumar Wallpaper News Interviews - Wife Twinkle Khanna does not about cooking

(1) Akshay Kumar has admitted that his wife Twinkle Khanna does not know how to cook but about interior designing something he does not know much about that’s why he has to rely on his kitchen staff for all the homemade food.

The actor admits that he is a better cook compared to Twinkle anytime.


(2) Akshay Kumar champions his role as host of the first ever celebrity cookery show to broadcast on Indian television - MasterChef India - airing exclusively on Star Plus on Saturdays and Sundays at 8.00pm.

As per Latest Akshay Kumar Interviews, she said that, "Food, like music, cuts across all barriers and everyone loves food. I used to be a chef in Bangkok at one point of time and occasionally whenever I get the time, even now I whip up a dish or two at home. Cooking is a stress buster for me. I opted for this show because I love eating. My passion towards food is the major reason why I am here. I am going to enjoy every bit of this show, which has brought me again to my realism. A food based reality show of this scale has not been done on Indian television. It is the first of its kind. I have loved every moment of what I have filmed. It was a unique experience for sure."

(3) Akshay Kumar is hoping to come across with an interesting ‘Khiladi’ script that will blow his mind. Expressing his desire to work on the ‘Khiladi’ series again. As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "It would help if a Khiladi script came my way and blew my mind".

"I am open to a film here but then if it has to happen, it has to be really huge. Yes, a lot of people have been asking for the `Khiladi` series to be revived"

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP