Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Saif Ali Khan Amitabh Bachchan has great time each other for next Aarakshan Movie

After Bollywood Hit Movie name “Eklavya”, Saif Ali Khan Big B has got more time to spend with each other in Bhopal where Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name Director Prakash JhaAarakshan” is being shot these days.

Saifu enjoys his poetry sessions and Big B loves to workout with him these days.

As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Interviews, he said that, "Saif has introduced me to a cool application on iPad called 'Rehearsal'. It is useful particularly for us artists in reading scripts."

As per Latest Big B Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, 'Saif (Ali Khan) introduces me to a cool application on iPad - Rehearsal. Particularly useful for us (artists) in reading scripts, making comment.'

As per Latest Saif Ali Khan Interviews, he said that, "Of course, I'm game for a concert anytime. I'm missing it and definitely when I have time out of my shooting schedules, I will look to take the stage. There is something about stage performances that I love. It's vibe, energy is amazing."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP