Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan Wishes – want to become a journalist in my next life

(1) 68 years old Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan desires to become a journalist in his next life. He is currently busy shooting in Bhopal which is also Wife Jaya Bachchan Hometown for his Bollywood Upcoming Next Movies in 2011 name “Aarakshan”.

As per Latest Big B Interviews, he said that, “It is not possible in this life, but in my next life I would like to become a journalist.”

As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Blog Updation, he wrote that, “As I work in Bhopal, my sasural, my wife’s home, her mother who lives by herself there, shall dutifully prepare my dinner each night and personally come over to the hotel with it and sit beside me to feed me and supervise the meal.”

“Coercing me to eat more, to try this and that and whether it was appealing or not.” The film also stars Saif Ali Khan, Manoj Bajpai, Deepika Padukone and Prateik Babbar.

(2) As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Twitter Page Updation about his son Abhishek and daughter in low Hottest Actress Aishwarya Rai visit grace the Oscar Ceremony, he wrote that,

“Oh ! And incidentally they were getting fitted at a clothes store, for the Oscars Award ceremony for Sunday – Warren and Abhishek!”

“Ya , Abhishek and Aishwarya have been invited by the Academy to attend the Oscars on Sunday.”

“Back to cold compress and medication… ankle swelling up .. had a blood clot some years ago there .. !! No worries! Happens.”

From India two more well known personalities will be attending the event, filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker and music maestro AR Rahman. Rahman has been nominated for two categories.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP