Friday, March 11, 2011

Imran Khan is superstar of next generation – Kareena Kapoor Interviews

(1) I do not why? But, Hottest Actress Kareena Kapoor will be seen with Imran Khan in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name ‘Short term Shaadi’ couldn’t stop praising the star.

As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “I like working with Imran khan. I have always said that Imran is a superstar of the next generation. He has a personality which I like a lot.”

She learned some hairstyling for her role in the film so that the on-screen sequences did not look fake.

(2) Imran Khan Awards - 5th March Saturday, Imran Khan won this award. For this event, he and his wife Avantika both were present with black suit, white dress shirt and grey silk tie; black gown with white accents on shoulder and waist.

(3) As per Latest Imran Khan Interviews, about Director Producer Aditya Chopra, he said that, "I am still very new in this industry and have only done handful of films. Adi is somebody that I look up to and take advice from. Karan is someone whom I am extremely close too."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP