Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shahrukh Khan News Interviews – About Wife Kids Dabang Movie 2010

(1) As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Interviews about his and kidsAryan KhanSuhana Khan and wife Gauri Khan, he said that, "Now I have kids, I enjoy them more than acting, but it's certain I've become a better film actor thanks to them as well. They're my harshest critics. They're honest and say things like, 'That's no good; you can do better.' If you appeal to their honesty, I think you can be a very good actor.

"I feel very humble and happy when any company signs me as their brand ambassador and so I am very happy to be part of D'decor.Gauri Khan did not feature in this Ad for money. It was entirely her decision to do it. She has interest in furnishing. Gauri is perfect homemaker. I respect her decisions. That is what trust and love is all about."

(2) As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Interviews about Salman Khan Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name ‘Dabang’, he said that, “he is impressed with the songs and promos of the film. He was so excited to watch the movie.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP