Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Salman Khan Katrina Kaif Break up Interviews Latest News 2010

(1) Salman Khan Katrina Kaif Break Up 2010:-

As per Latest Salman Khan Interviews, he said that, "I am single – are being reported out of context. I have never claimed to be single or otherwise. This whole thing began when a journalist kept asking me about my relationship with Katrina (Kaif).

“Finally, I said 'what do you want to hear? I am single?' The channel only aired the latter part. The equation that I share with Katrina is nobody’s business. We never told anybody that we are together nor we would talk about our not being together.”

(2) Salman Khan has no immediate plans to follow his brothers Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan into production.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "No. But if I do I would like to do simple, small and entertaining films."

Dabang Release Date – 10th September 2010

(3) Salman Khan bought her sister Alvira Agnihotri an apartment worth Rs 10 crore few days ago, who called as 'baby' is married to director turned producer Atul Agnihotri.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP