Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Akshay Kumar Wallpaper News – recommends by Amitabh Bachchan




(1) Amitabh Bachchan has recommended Akshay Kumar to Director
Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra to play legendary athlete Milkha Singh on screen.

Mehra is working on a biopic of the athlete. Bachchan felt that Milkha Singh’s life and times made a terrific story.

As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Blog Updation, he wrote that, “It is a subject that carries immense potential to become a great film. There is history, patriotism, humanity, achievement against odds and a story of incredible pathos and poetic justice.”

(2) As per Latest Akshay Kumar Twitter page Updation, he wrote that, ‘I do read my scripts. In fact, I always have several script-reading sessions before I fully take on a movie. But remember, I cannot predict the future. Some of my favorite scripts have been my biggest flops, but they have sometimes been my greatest successes also.’

(3) At 25th August Wednesday, Director Priyadarshan’s long – standing assistant and associate Abhilash Nair tied the knot with Akshay Kumar Cousin Sister Saneepa whom Akshay Kumar treats like his own sister.Saneepa is Akshay’s mother’s only brother’s daughter.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP