Friday, August 6, 2010

Salman Khan Family News – Brother Arbaaz Khan Sister Arpita Khan Birthday Celebration

Latest Salman Khan News 2010:-

(1) Salman Khan hosted a belated birthday bash party at a suburban night club to celebrate his Brother Arbaaz Khan (August 4) and Sister Arpita Khan (August 3) birthdays.

Every year, Salman throws a big bash for his younger sister Arpita. Last year it was at a five-star hotel near his house in Bandra but this time, the venue was a Juhu nightclub. The party was delayed by a few days as some of Arpita Khan close friends were not in town.

He decided to have a combined bash to celebrate the response to the promos and his siblings' birthdays.


Dabang Movie Sonakshi Sinha with her Parents Shatrugan Sinha and Poonam Sinha attended this party.

(2) As per Latest Salman Khan Interviews about Big Boss 4, he said that, “I have seen Shilpa Shetty and Amitabh Bachchanji’s seasons. I would try to match up to Shilpa’s level. Amitji is very senior person and I am just a young boy. It is not fair to make comparisons. I am pretty fed up of going inside (jail experience). I won’t be able to handle it when there would be cameras on me 24/7. I am happy to see people inside, from out. As long as my personal life is not getting exposed on the show I am comfortable! My contract with the channel is over and if they approach me again to do the next season may be I will do. I liked the connect. But for the moment I am only doing Bigg Boss. When you go to see a film you pay for it but on television you get entertainment for free. If you fail to engage your audience they will switch the channel, which is more challenging. But I like this about TV. I will try to make the audience feel there is more fun outside the house than inside. There is no competition. We are two different personalities; we have different styles, so there is no comparison. I don't think I can host KBC the way he does.”

(3) Salman Khan Upcoming Next Movie Dabang Actress Sonakshi Sinha is named Chulbul Pandey in the movie praised Salman Khan and Salman Khan Brothers who treated her like a family.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I've been so spoilt by them that I don't know how I'll work with other banners where I'd just have to be very professional in my dealings. Yes I am doing another film for Arbaaz Khan. But we haven’t decided on the subject and other details. All I know is that’s the only film I’ve said yes to. Otherwise I’ll wait for Dabang to be released before signing anything.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP