Monday, August 23, 2010

Current Bollywood Aamir Khan News about Delhi Belly Dhobi Ghat Peepli Live Movies

Latest Aamir Khan News 2010:-

(1) Aamir Khan Upcoming Next Project Delhi Belly is complete. Editing is apparently in progress but since the film is in English, international editors will edit the film. Being Aamir Khan, he is quite involved with the post-production as well.

The film is reportedly a takeoff on Robert Ludlum’s novel The Bourne Identity that has been made into a television series and a film.

Aamir Khan is busy concentrating on his wife Kiran Rao’s debut directorial venture Dhobi Ghat. He plans to release Delhi Belly sometime next year.

(2) Aamir Khan was in Australia for the screening of his film Bollywood Hit Hindi Film 2010 Peepli Live, visited the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground and the National Sports Museum.

As per Latest Aamir Khan Interviews, he said that, ‘I’m such a huge cricket fan and I was looking at the statue of Don Bradman and I was like, ‘I have to come back here and watch a match here.’

(3) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Aamir Khan said that, "I don't see myself as a perfectionist. I don't think anyone is perfect and anyone can be. I am someone who enjoys doing what I am doing and I do it with a lot of love and passion. I don't know if being called methodical is the right word to describe me. Each time I approach the material in a new way. So there is not one method for me. I'm not a trained actor, so I don't know what method acting is."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP