Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hrithik Roshan Upcoming Next Agneepath Bollywood Remake with Hot Priyanka Chopra




Latest Hrithik Roshan News 2010
:-


(1) Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra are all set to come together on the silver screen for the remake of ‘Agneepath’. Hrithik Roshan will play the lead role of Vijay Dinanath Chavan. Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik Roshan will be coming together onscreen after almost five years.

Priyanka Chopra will be essaying his nurse- girlfriend role, played by Madhavi in the original.
Director Karan Johar finds Priyanka Chopra apt for the role and approached her with the script.

(2) The first look of Guzarish starring Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be unveiled in theaters with We Are Family which releases on September 3. Filming started in Goa in July 2009 and wrapped up in April 2010.

Guzarish Release Date - November 19.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali, he said that, "I've always been a musician at heart. I learnt how to convey human emotions on screen by listening to Lataji's (Mangeshkar) voice. I feel I'd be more complete as a filmmaker by personally interpreting the musical emotions of my characters."

(3) As per Latest Darsheel Safary Interview, he said that, “I always looks upto Aamir Khan for Advice. I would love to act alongside Hrithik Roshan as I am big fan of Hrithik. Follow your dreams and invest time and effort to achieve it.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP