Monday, August 16, 2010

Hot Lisa Haydon wants to romance with Hrithik Roshan

Latest Hrithik Roshan News 2010:-

(1) Supermodel Hot Lisa Haydon is all set to romance Hrithik Roshan after romancing Abhay Deol and Arunoday Singh in her debut film “Aisha”.

She is a die-hard fan of Hrithik and is gaga over his moves.


As per Latest Hottest Lisa Haydon Interviews, she said that, “While growing up in Australia I didn’t watch many Bollywood films, but the ones I watched; I loved them, especially the songs and dancing.

And Hrithik Roshan is my favorite because he is such a fabulous dancer. She would love to do a film with Hrithik preferably a dance movie as she too loves dancing.”


(2) As per Latest Hrithik Roshan Twitter Page Updation about his smoking habit, he wrote that, “Hello tweeple, giving up smoking today. Any of you disgusting smokers wanna join me? Love to the rest of you non-smokers. I know it’s not the best thing but if well balanced with exercise and diet, it’s not too bad either”

Hrithik Roshan had earlier written that he smokes just two to five cigarettes a day.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP