Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shahid Kapoor Priyanka Chopra relationship affair 2010

Latest Shahid Kapoor News 2010:-

(1) At 10th August – 2010, Thursday night Hot Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor were seen dinning together in one of the five star hotels in Mumbai.

They were accompanied by Mubina Rattonsey who was executive producer of the film Kaminey and also someone who everyone believed was responsible for the strain in their relationship. The trio walked to a table reserve for them. They spent two hours talking to each other.

Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Mubina Rattonsey looked very happy in each other’s company. They came and left together. They were in the hotel for nearly two hours.


(2) Shahid Kapoor Rani Mukherjee starrer ‘Dil Bole Hadippa’ has won the Readers’ Choice Award for Best Film of 2009 by Germany’s Ishq magazine.

The film highlighted a woman’s aspirations for cricket, where Rani donned the garb of a Sikh to play the game. The film also starred Shahid Kapoor, Dalip Tahil and Anupam Kher.

(3) As per Latest Shahid Kapoor Interviews, he said that, “Yeah I want to see Sonam's film and all the other films (I Hate Luv Storys) that I've missed while I was away. Shooting in Edinburgh was like a dream. The place was so beautiful; I felt I was transported to paradise. And then being directed by dad was a dream come true. He is like an encyclopedia of acting. I've learnt so much in the last one month. I tried to absorb as much as I could.”
“In fact, I wanted my brother to come over to Scotland. But kids that age have their own life and commitments.”

“Not just mom and my brother. But my closest friend Sri also. He stays in Bangalore. I’ve invited him over to Mumbai to spend time with me, my brother and mom. I’m now going to catch up on all the films that I missed while I was gone.”

(4) Bollywood Bold Actor Shahid Kapoor flew a Tornado battle aircraft at the Royal Airforce airbase in Leuchars near Edinburgh while shooting for the Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name “Mausam”.

Shahid Kapoor had been training to fly a plane secretly in India. Shahid actually flew the Tornado in Edinburgh, though no-one is talking about it on record.At first, we somehow managed permission to shoot in the airbase. Then we became ambitious and wanted Shahid Kapoor to actually fly the Tornado a bit. That was tougher than we thought.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP