Saturday, August 7, 2010

Shahrukh Khan Bollywood Interviews – About 19 years married life with Wife Gauri Khan Kids Aryan Suhana

Latest Shahrukh Khan News 2010:-

Shahrukh Khan and his wife Gauri Khan have been married for the last 19 years.

(1) As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Interviews about hot Wife Gauri Khan and Kids, he said that,

“I think God has been really kind to me. I treasure my family without whom I would not be who I am today. They have sacrificed for me and they are the reason why I love going back home. For me, success is very important but being successful along with having a great family is necessary. You need to share your success with your family because it is not just for you that you are working.”


“I want to see my family happy all the time as when I see them happy, I am at peace. As humans we crave love and it is very important to love and be loved. I’m thankful that I have people who have loved me and supported me through things that might have broken me as a person. It is because of them that I have always found strength.”

“I can’t imagine one day without Gauri. I have crazy working schedules through the year and I know how much effort she puts in to look after our home, our kids and even me. I rely on her for everything. She is the reason why we have a good, happy and healthy family. Gauri Khan is a fine mother as I can see her imparting crucial values to my children.”

“I believe parenting is the toughest job in the world as it is parents who shape how their children will grow up to be. A mother’s role is very important as she is the closest to the child. When I look at my children, I feel safe that Gauri pays so much attention to them. I’m surprised how she has everything planned and how she knows what we need all the time. When I’m all over the place, I fall back upon Gauri. She touches everything about my life.”

Shahrukh Khan and Kajol Bollywood Hit Movie 2010 Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge completed 800 weeks in the cinema halls.Yash Chopra would be announcing the call for a mega celebration next week.

DDLJ has beaten Sholay for Ramesh Sippy’s masterpiece lasted for 286 weeks in Minerva theatre in Mumbai.


(2) As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Twitter Page Updation about Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name Ra. One co-star Hot Shahana Goswami, he wrote that, "looking forward to shooting with shahana...i think she is a very very fine actor...will learn a few things from her for sure."

(3) After sporting a dhoti in Swades, SRK had to wear a lungi during a particular shot for his home production Ra.1.

As per Latest Bollywood Twitters Updation, he wrote that, “Wore lungi for a scene. It kind of gets windy and cool after a while coupled with the fear that it may open. Tense and relaxed coexistence.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP