Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shahrukh Khan Twitter Tweets – About Ra.One We are Family Movie Kids Suhana Aryan

(1) Shahrukh Khan who has been shooting along with Hot Kareena Kapoor in London for his movie, Ra.One recently wrapped up the filming schedule.

As per Latest SRK Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, "All off on Friday but I have been given work to do. Can't shop for kids..have a lazy cup of coffee..just soak in London before I fly off. Last few shots in London..so did my classical pose for all. Kareena looked beautiful. It's pouring...can't complain have had wonderful weather throughout..hope it quell a bit so we can finish work. Personally, I love the rains. "

(2) As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Twitter Page Updation about his kids Suhana Aryan, he wrote that,

“I dropped kids to school…also found out that the daughter has stolen my make up trolley and the son my gel…time to stop giving them teddy bears.”.

(3) As per Latest Bollywood Twitter Page Updation, Shahrukh Khan wrote about Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name We Are Family that, “Saw the songs of we are family....the simplicity is endearing...I am sure it will be really really nice...can't wait to see it when I get back.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP