Friday, September 17, 2010

Aishwarya Rai Abhishek Bachchan Photoshoot News Interviews - he wants at least two kids

(1) As per Latest Abhishek Bachchan Interviews, about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pregnancy, he said that, “I’ll be happy with two kids. I mean, I have me and my sister, so maybe that’s where it comes from. Blessing of God, and it should just happen as and when. You know, whenever it’s meant to be. I am against the whole thing of “Let’s plan it”, you know, “We’re trying for a baby.” I find that a bit weird. I find it very intrusive. I really don’t want to know when other people are having babies; why would you want to know when I’m having babies.”

(2) These days, Aishwarya Rai Abhishek Bachchan together on a mini vacation to Europe. This Bollywood Hot Couple decided to go on a short vacation after they felt that they were not getting enough time together. The couple took off for their foreign jaunt on September 2 and they are expected back in Mumbai shortly.

(3) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Abhishek Bachchan said that,
"I am paranoid. I have major issues. I can't walk into a restaurant or a hotel. I just can't do it, and it takes an unbelievable amount of courage for me to do it." Abhi continues, "If I am alone in a hotel and I have to order dinner, I will not. I am not kidding. Aishwarya calls... She will actually order my dinner!"

"I'm very shy. I grew up in a boarding school where there were 300 students in total. So everybody was very closely knit. I spent nine years there, so, you know, even if you had a girlfriend, she was in your class or whatever. You interacted on an everyday basis, so there wasn't really an opportunity to go out and do the whole dating thing. I never ever did that, and I was way too shy to go speak to a girl."

"Don't ever give women an opportunity to ask you how they're looking. Be it your sister, your mother, your girlfriend, your wife, whatever. Don't let it come to the point where they're asking, 'How am I looking in this?' That's a trick question. Because if you're honest, then it's 'Oh! So you don't like me in this? Am I looking too fat? Is my make-up...?' There is no right answer... The idea is to tell them how they're looking before they can ask you their question. That's the trick, guys. And I will only say this to a men's magazine!!"

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP