Monday, July 19, 2010

Aamir Khan News - Rani Mukherjee wants to work with him





(1) Rani Mukherjee stepped out of her self-created cocoon for the music launch of Aamir Khan Next Releases 2010 Peepli Live. She was seen bonding not just with Aamir Khan but also with Director Karan Johar.

Rani Mukherjee Upcoming Movies 2010 name “No One Killed Jessica” with Vidya Balan.

(2) Aamir Khan Next Films 2010 Peepli Live will be premiered at this year's Melbourne International Film Festival on 6 August. It will feature Peepli Live in a special category called 'Not Quite Bollywood' from 22 July to 7 August.

As per Latest Bollywood News, Peepli Live is the first Bollywood Hindi Film that has been featured in the competing section of the Sundance Film Festival to be held from 15 July.

Peepli Live Cast - Naseeruddin Shah, Omkar Das Manikpuri, Raghubir Yadav, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Malaika Shenoy.

Peepli Live Release Date - August 13 2010.

Aamir Khan said that, “I have not tried to make Peepli Live another Lagaan. I don't want to compare the two films. I want Peepli Live to retain its individualism. I thought when we have started making fun of each other, why not start with myself? At one point there's a reporter who calls me mad for making the film Lagaan. Again, the Ghajini wafers and biscuits that he is showing off, are actually brought in a cart…even the spellings of the film and my name are wrong. (Laughs) I hope people really enjoy this act.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP