Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ajay Devgan Kajol Married Life with Bollywood Carrier Talks Gossips 2010

(1) If I am talking about Bollywood Hot Couple Ajay Devgan Kajol and especially for Kajol then have to say that, She is one of the most Versatile Bollywood Actress, known for her supreme acting skills and enigmatic screen presence in Hindi Film Industry and also got full professional and personal support from her husband Ajay Devgan.

They got married in 1999 after five years dating. Ajay Devgan Kajol Movies in Past – Hulchul, Gundaraj, Ishq, Pyaar to hona hi tha, Dil Kya Kare, Nihata, Raju Chacha Later they welcomed their First Baby Nyssa. With time passing, he also tried his luck in direction and production like U Me Aur Hum having under his own production house.

She even after having two kids seems committed to her work and family.

(2) As per Latest Ajay Devgan Interviews, about his named 'Bollywood Latest Release MovieToonpur ka Superrhero in which he played comedian role, said that, “I watch it with my daughter Nysa, who watches cartoons all the time.

She knows I love Tom and Jerry so whenever I walk in, she puts that on and we watch it together. I like Superman because he has actual powers and doesn't need any gimmicks. Also he's a superhero and yet human, and has an emotional connect.”


“My Daughter Nysa loved everything about the film. But being my daughter, she is a little biased and when I asked her whom she liked the most in the film she said 'You!' But that was the general reaction we got from some shows in Delhi for kids, some schools in Mumbai and everywhere.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP