Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hrithik Roshan News Interviews – might appear again with Aishwarya Rai




(1) As because of wonderful success of Bollywood Latest Hot Movies like “Dhoom 2”, “Jodhaa Akhbar” and “Guzaarish”, Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will once again be seen together in Director Vishal Bhardwaj Bollywood Upcoming Next Hindi Film which is based on Shakespeare Literary work Hamlet.

But this news is not yet confirmed as because of firmly stands by his principle of not following the concept of the true translation of the original version.


(2) He was hospitalized because of some allergic reaction that he had developed which happened due to dosage of antibiotic. He is already under mediation because he was suspected to have Malaria.

He had developed spasm in his lungs and throat because of the side-effects.

He has refused to let his sons see him as he recovers from his recent allergic reaction.

As per Latest 36 Years Old Hrithik Roshan Interviews, he said that, "They'd get so scared if they saw me like this. Though my lips are going back to their normal size, they're still not fully normal. I don't want my sons to see me until I look like myself again."

"It was crazy! I'd have been frightened to death at what I saw in the mirror. Within minutes, my lips had swollen to ten times the normal size."

"They'd get so scared if they saw me like this. Though my lips are going back to their normal size, they're still not fully normal. I don't want my sons to see me until I look like myself again."

"This kind of attack happens in the rarest of rare cases. But it happened to me. Anything could've happened if I hadn't rushed to the hospital."

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP