Friday, December 24, 2010

Saif Ali Khan Kareena Kapoor Marriage – he waiting for her YES




(1) Kareena Kapoor is at the peak of her career and is only 30 now, so this Bollywood Hottest Couple does not seem to be interested in tying the knot at this moment considering their career is going great.


But Saif Ali Khan is also quite intelligent and shifted the question towards her, saying that he is ready to take the vows once she is comfortable and happy with it.

They are dating since last three years.

As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “she would get married by 2012 and would like to have two kids.”

(2) He trained under Ziauddin Khatib, a three-time world kickboxing champion, for his role in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name “Agent Vinod” which is directed by Sriram Raghavan.

(3) As per Latest 40 year old Saif Ali Khan Interviews, he said Amitabh Bachchan that, 'I joined films pretty much because of Amitji so it's always an absolute honor to work with him and I'm glad I got another opportunity to get associated with him.'

Big B replied that, 'I have worked with Saif in Eklavya that was my first association with him. I am really honored and privileged to know that he feels that I was in some way responsible for his entry into this film industry. I'm delighted to work with him again.'

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP