Thursday, December 23, 2010

Shahrukh Khan Six Packs in Ra. One after Bollywood Hit Om Shanti Om Movie

(1) I don’t know about you but I watched Shahrukh Khan Six Packs in Om Shanti Om Movie and now once again back with them in his Ra. 1 Home Production Movie.

As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Interviews, he said that, “I am not going shirtless but yeah I have got my three packs back and certainly working on getting three more soon. We are presently shooting the song in Filmistan Studios.”

(2) He will host a game show inspired from American famous show 'Wipeout' on Imagine TV and it’s titled, ‘Zor Ka Jhatka’.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "I will do my commentary well and hope that people will laugh. I know that sometimes people get offended by what I say. It is possible that this will happen with this show too, and if it does, we will apologies. I would like to try it. I will take my children along in January."

He has also hosted shows like ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and 'Kya Aap Panchvi Paas Se Tej Hai’.

(3) He underwent a surgery after injuring his shoulder on the sets of ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’, is now back in action. He feels much healthier and fresh from the inside -. Due to the injury and suffering he had gotten into a mode of depression, but now he is out of it. He feels happy and boosted with energy.

Currently, He is busy with his hectic schedule that includes shooting for ‘Ra.One’, ‘Don 2’ and Director Vishal Bharadwaj’s adaptation of ‘Two States’.

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP