Monday, December 27, 2010

Hrithik Roshan Suzanne Marriage Anniversary Celebration 2010

(1) 10th Marriage Anniversary celebrated by one of the Hottest Bollywood Couple… yes by Hrithik Roshan Sussanne Roshan. They have two children—Hrehaan and Hridhaan. She is the daughter of Bollywood Actor Sanjay Khan and the sister of Zayed Khan.

As per Latest Hrithik Roshan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, “Been reading all tweets…thank you so much for all your wonderful wishes! Sending our love to all out there.”

Bollywood Hot Actress Mallika Sherawat wished them through twitter and she wrote that, “Happy anniversary to Hrithik and Sussanne…A loveliest of couples! Many more happy years to you both.”

(2) As per Latest Hrithik Roshan Interviews, he said that,

“I don't know if it's being a perfectionist or making the best of the day, because my entire life is one day. My entire life is sunrise to sunset. If in that day, I have failed, I am a failure.”


“As a person, I realized that you have to keep discovering, making mistakes and exploring new horizons. One day, it will all converge and make sense. Whatever you are going through struggle, pain, excitement or jubilation just keep the peace and go through it. Try to always maintain the centre. Nothing is as good or bad as it seems. As long as you keep going, everything will be okay, it is guaranteed.”

“As an actor, I don't know... Guzaarish is not the work of a great actor and I say that with complete humility. I didn't feel like I was acting. Dhoom, Koi Mil Gaya and Akbar (in Jodhaa Akbar) were acting jobs because there was a lot of craft. But here, I really cannot afford to take too much of the praise to fill up my ego.”

Post Your Valuable Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOP