(1) Shahid Kapoor Priyanka Chopra, One of the Hottest Bollywood Couple, with a sizzling chemistry both on and off camera, is all set to celebrate their New Year jointly, in Chandigarh.
He is busy shooting for his upcoming flick ‘Mausam’ in Chandigarh, will be taking a break from his work on the New Year, to have a quality time with her and she is also eager to spend time with him has turned down all the offers for live concerts to be held on the New Year and has decided to deplane in Chandigarh, to unite with Shahid on the D-day. They will be celebrating their New Year in a luxury resort.
Both will also appear together in Director Kunal Kohli Bollywood Upcoming Next Movies 2011.
As per Latest Bollywood Interviews director said that, “It is true that Shahid has been signed on. It is a love story spanning a 100 years. I cannot comment on the actresses as we haven’t started casting yet.”
(2) Shahid Kapoor is apparently kicked by the stunning looks and the lineage of Dolores Chaplin, the Legendary Actor Charlie Chaplin granddaughter.
He is quite excited to be associated with the Chaplin Film festival organized by the producers of the film ‘Happi’ and in which his father Pankaj Kapoor plays the protagonist. Reportedly, the Hollywood legend’s family will be attending the special event.
Friday, December 31, 2010
(1) Shahid Kapoor Priyanka Chopra, One of the Hottest Bollywood Couple, with a sizzling chemistry both on and off camera, is all set to celebrate their New Year jointly, in Chandigarh.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
(1) One Authoritarian father in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham', 68 Years Old Amitabh Bachchan, says director Karan Johar wants to make a sequel of the movie.
As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Blog Updation, he wrote that, "Karan Johar and we talk of cinema and other lighter moments. His visit to Goa and the sudden impulse to do a sequel to Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, for he felt that all the relevant characters were still around and 'how'."
"It would be a story on the growth of the brothers and the problems that arise because of their independent understanding and working of the business empire of the father, a split within them and so on...,"
"I tell him (Karan) I shall run a reaction to this on my blog and seek information on its feasibility."
(2) As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Interviews at Koffee with Karan season 3 with his daughter Shweta Bachchan Nanda about daughter in low Bollywood Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan he said that, he wanted her to change her timings. She had come to their home and she was just like a daughter to him and Jayaji. One daughter left and another entered!
(3) As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, 'Shooting on floor no 1 of Film City and suddenly remembered ... I had inaugurated this floor in the early 80’s ... We did a Mahurat. So many historic films shot there ... so many historic moments recreated there ... amazing!'
'It was the only floor in this newly constructed Film City ... now more than 20 of them .. and an entire suburb developed around . The mahurat was of film 'Barsaat ki ek Raat', Rakhee ji, Amjad and Shakti Samant direction ... more than 30 years gone by .. lord !!'
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
(1) When paid Actor Producer Director Aamir Khan Amitabh Bachchan a surprise visit, he was reliving memories of shooting on floor number one of Mumbai Film City
As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Blog Updation, he wrote that, "In the middle of the shoot Aamir Khan dropped by to have a chat and it was as always wonderful."
(2) At Last Sunday Evening, Aamir Khan Family (wife Kiran Rao; Son Junaid) was spotted at Khar driving around with him.
(3) As part of Preparation about Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 which will be directed by Reema Kagti, he visited a psychiatrist to study the suicide-prone and what drives them over the edge to think of ending their lives.
(4) Before few days ago, at press conference in Mumbai, he described Prateik Babbar who his co-star in Dhobi Ghat Movie as “talented and very dedicated”.
Dhobi Ghat Hindi Film made on a budget of Rs 5 crore, marks the directorial debut of his wife Kiran Rao.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
(1) Before few days ago, John Abraham who turned 38 and Ritesh Deshmukh who turned 31 got Happy Birthday Wishes from Abhishek Bachchan.
As per Latest Abhishek Bachchan Twitter Updation, he wrote that, ‘Here’s wishing my jiggerypoo John and my little brother Ritesh the happiest birthday.’
(2) The year 2010 will definitely be one that he will like to put behind him as it saw him delivering two box office duds in form of movies like Raavan and Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey and before that (in 2009) the extremely well made Delhi 6.
(3) He was seen taking care of his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan mother and his Mother in Law Vrinda at an event over the weekend. He kept chatting with her and made her laugh non-stop thus putting her at ease amidst the crowd that had come to watch the couple of tinseltown.
Monday, December 27, 2010
(1) 10th Marriage Anniversary celebrated by one of the Hottest Bollywood Couple… yes by Hrithik Roshan Sussanne Roshan. They have two children—Hrehaan and Hridhaan. She is the daughter of Bollywood Actor Sanjay Khan and the sister of Zayed Khan.
As per Latest Hrithik Roshan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, “Been reading all tweets…thank you so much for all your wonderful wishes! Sending our love to all out there.”
Bollywood Hot Actress Mallika Sherawat wished them through twitter and she wrote that, “Happy anniversary to Hrithik and Sussanne…A loveliest of couples! Many more happy years to you both.”
(2) As per Latest Hrithik Roshan Interviews, he said that,
“I don't know if it's being a perfectionist or making the best of the day, because my entire life is one day. My entire life is sunrise to sunset. If in that day, I have failed, I am a failure.”
“As a person, I realized that you have to keep discovering, making mistakes and exploring new horizons. One day, it will all converge and make sense. Whatever you are going through struggle, pain, excitement or jubilation just keep the peace and go through it. Try to always maintain the centre. Nothing is as good or bad as it seems. As long as you keep going, everything will be okay, it is guaranteed.”
“As an actor, I don't know... Guzaarish is not the work of a great actor and I say that with complete humility. I didn't feel like I was acting. Dhoom, Koi Mil Gaya and Akbar (in Jodhaa Akbar) were acting jobs because there was a lot of craft. But here, I really cannot afford to take too much of the praise to fill up my ego.”
Sunday, December 26, 2010
(1) If I am talking about Bollywood Hot Couple Ajay Devgan Kajol and especially for Kajol then have to say that, She is one of the most Versatile Bollywood Actress, known for her supreme acting skills and enigmatic screen presence in Hindi Film Industry and also got full professional and personal support from her husband Ajay Devgan.
They got married in 1999 after five years dating. Ajay Devgan Kajol Movies in Past – Hulchul, Gundaraj, Ishq, Pyaar to hona hi tha, Dil Kya Kare, Nihata, Raju Chacha Later they welcomed their First Baby Nyssa. With time passing, he also tried his luck in direction and production like U Me Aur Hum having under his own production house.
She even after having two kids seems committed to her work and family.
(2) As per Latest Ajay Devgan Interviews, about his named 'Bollywood Latest Release MovieToonpur ka Superrhero in which he played comedian role, said that, “I watch it with my daughter Nysa, who watches cartoons all the time.
She knows I love Tom and Jerry so whenever I walk in, she puts that on and we watch it together. I like Superman because he has actual powers and doesn't need any gimmicks. Also he's a superhero and yet human, and has an emotional connect.”
“My Daughter Nysa loved everything about the film. But being my daughter, she is a little biased and when I asked her whom she liked the most in the film she said 'You!' But that was the general reaction we got from some shows in Delhi for kids, some schools in Mumbai and everywhere.”
Friday, December 24, 2010
(1) Kareena Kapoor is at the peak of her career and is only 30 now, so this Bollywood Hottest Couple does not seem to be interested in tying the knot at this moment considering their career is going great.
But Saif Ali Khan is also quite intelligent and shifted the question towards her, saying that he is ready to take the vows once she is comfortable and happy with it.
They are dating since last three years.
As per Latest Kareena Kapoor Interviews, she said that, “she would get married by 2012 and would like to have two kids.”
(2) He trained under Ziauddin Khatib, a three-time world kickboxing champion, for his role in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name “Agent Vinod” which is directed by Sriram Raghavan.
(3) As per Latest 40 year old Saif Ali Khan Interviews, he said Amitabh Bachchan that, 'I joined films pretty much because of Amitji so it's always an absolute honor to work with him and I'm glad I got another opportunity to get associated with him.'
Big B replied that, 'I have worked with Saif in Eklavya that was my first association with him. I am really honored and privileged to know that he feels that I was in some way responsible for his entry into this film industry. I'm delighted to work with him again.'
Thursday, December 23, 2010
(1) I don’t know about you but I watched Shahrukh Khan Six Packs in Om Shanti Om Movie and now once again back with them in his Ra. 1 Home Production Movie.
As per Latest Shahrukh Khan Interviews, he said that, “I am not going shirtless but yeah I have got my three packs back and certainly working on getting three more soon. We are presently shooting the song in Filmistan Studios.”
(2) He will host a game show inspired from American famous show 'Wipeout' on Imagine TV and it’s titled, ‘Zor Ka Jhatka’.
As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "I will do my commentary well and hope that people will laugh. I know that sometimes people get offended by what I say. It is possible that this will happen with this show too, and if it does, we will apologies. I would like to try it. I will take my children along in January."
He has also hosted shows like ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and 'Kya Aap Panchvi Paas Se Tej Hai’.
(3) He underwent a surgery after injuring his shoulder on the sets of ‘Dulha Mil Gaya’, is now back in action. He feels much healthier and fresh from the inside -. Due to the injury and suffering he had gotten into a mode of depression, but now he is out of it. He feels happy and boosted with energy.
Currently, He is busy with his hectic schedule that includes shooting for ‘Ra.One’, ‘Don 2’ and Director Vishal Bharadwaj’s adaptation of ‘Two States’.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
(1) Salman Khan has shown interest in the sequel of Akshay Kumar starrer Bollywood Latest Hit Movie Bhool Bhulaiya. It so happens that he shares a good rapport with T-Series, and is currently working on a film of theirs titled 'Ready' - again a Hindi remake of the Telugu film of the same name.
(2) He is right now busy for shooting about Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 Ready Movie which is might be release at 27th May 2011.
He has Bodyguard and Kick that are already queued up for him. He is forced to push back Dabangg sequel to 2012.
(3) As per Latest Salman Khan Interviews, he reveals that Reema Kagti had first approached him for her paranormal movie. Next, she approached Aamir Khan who didn't have any such reservations.
He till date has never decided to auction his paintings and always presents his paintings to close friends or people he admires.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
(1) Akshay Kumar anticipated the flick to replicate the victory of his earlier hits.
As per Latest Akshay Kumar Interviews, he said that, "What you are going to see in 'Tees Maar Khan' is total entertainment.
It is a Bollywood Masala movie which will appeal to everyone.'' "I play the role of an uneducated con man that plans to rob a train containing 10,000 kg of antiques. The script is so good that all characters come along with me and I am conning all of them. I rob the train with their help but no one among them knows that they are helping me."
"She did a great job. Because of its excellent script, the film has created new 'muhawara' (idiom) in dialogue.'' Tees Maar Khan Release Date – 24th December 2010
(2) May our well-known 43 years old Akki will play lead role in "big action movie" directed by Prabhu Deva.
He said that, "My next film will be a big action movie, produced by Director Prabhu Deva, the South Indian actor-choreographer and filmmaker."
(3) He has demanded a whopping amount of Rs 27 crores from Producer Ekta Kapoor for the sequel of “Once Upon A Time in Mumbai”.
She wants to take the sequel of Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai to the next level. She felt that he would be ideal for playing lead role.
Monday, December 20, 2010
(1) Ranbir Kapoor will play lead role with seven different avatars for his name “Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 Rockstar” and one of other amazing things is that each with a differently styled hair-do.
(2) I do not believe that its true but as per Latest Bollywood Buzz, He is dating his Rockstar co-star Hot Nargis Fakhri. She has certainly gotten off to a rollicking start in Bollywood.
(3) His Mother Neetu Singh is happy with the way his Bollywood Career is shaping up.
As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that,
"Of course I am really-really thrilled. God bless him. Ranbir got appreciation for both as well as RaajneetiAnjaana Anjaani. Pe ople say that he is effortless but the fact is that he really works hard to make it all effortless yet impressive. By nature too he is a good boy and that shows on screen too. He really goes into all aspects about his films and I think it is a real blessing that he has a good script sense too. His choice of movies shows that. He always wanted to do different characters and different roles. I am glad that even without our active guidance, he is doing it all on his own."
"I was taken aback but then due to the fact that he was appreciated, the flopping of Saawariya didn't affect either Ranbir or us for a long duration."
"In any case he was getting so much adulation, ours phones were ringing all the time and accolades were the order of the day. No, we were not worried. And now with the way his last three years have gone in the industry, I can confidently state that Ranbir is in the right direction."
Sunday, December 12, 2010
(1) Karan Johar has been able to woo another most interesting couple on his talk show, 'Koffee With Karan', Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, the pair that very often hit the headlines for their on and off relationship but never come clear about their supposed relationship.
As per Latest Karan Johar Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, "On my way to have a cup of `koffee` with Shahid and Priyanka!!"
Both will speak about their alleged relationship on the show and clear all the doubts.
(2) Shahid Kapoor Hot Sonakshi Sinha are being a part of Director Kunal Kohli Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 which is a love story.
As per Latest Bollywood Twitters Updation, she wrote that, "Read somewhere I'm doing kunals next with shahid! [sic] Love how they knw even before me. Uska (Kunal's film) toh nahi pata but have signed Race-2 fr sure."
he has no qualms about working with any actress since he trusts the judgement of Kunal and is a thorough professional. However, after doing the rounds for some time, the name of Priyanka Chopra was put aside (perhaps, she isn’t comfortable working with Shahid anymore) and Sonakshi has been offered the role.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
(1) Big B with his loving Daughter Shweta Nanda presented at Karan Johar TV Chat Show ‘Koffee with Karan’.
As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, "Shweta on with me at 'Koffee with Karan'. Shweta and Karan have been the best of friends from when they were five or six years old!" "Kids are the most beautiful acquisition of the universe ... simple, endearing and lovable till the end ... may god bless them!"
He feels very happy and emotional whenever Shweta visits Mumbai to spend time with them.
(2) Amitabh Bachchan Latest Hit Movie which is release in 1982 name “Satte Pe Satta” will now be remade with Sanjay Dutt in the lead.
Sanjay Dutt Productions and Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision, who are co-producing this movie, have acquired the rights of the original from the Sippy.
(3) He is Kerala Tourism Brand Ambassador is the star of a commercial advertising a state sponsored shopping festival.
(4) As per Latest Big B Blog Updation, he wrote that,
"Apart from honoring our presence there, they also wish to honor our film Vihir which is in competition. Incidentally, those that did not know, Vihir has won almost all the platitudes in all the prominent film festival fraternities of the world. The most recent region being the New York Film Festival, where it was given recognition and award."
Saturday, December 4, 2010
(1) Do you know about “Gulam Movie”? Yes its release before five years ago.
Now after five years Aamir Khan Rani Mukherjee whose next movie No one Killed Jessica is all set for a New Year release will soon appear for Director Reema Katgi Bollywood Upcoming Next Suspense Drama Movie which will go on the floors in February next year.
As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "Aamir and Shahrukh Khan are my most favorite co-stars. They worked with me when I was a newcomer and I have learnt a lot from them professionally as well as personally. I can do anything for them. After Ghulam and Mangal Pandey-the Rising, I am extremely excited to work with Aamir again "
(2) Aamir Khan met Congress president Sonia Gandhi, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Rahul Gandhi in Parliament on December 1, expressing his desire to help create awareness of malnutrition affecting underprivileged children as belongs to an activist group called Citizens Alliance that aims at generating public awareness over pertinent issues affecting the society.
(3) As per Latest Aamir Khan Wife Kiran Rao Interviews, she said that, "Aamir puts people at ease. He doesn't give out any starry vibes. I have never been in awe of Aamir. He is a great team player. He is passionately involved in projects and gives his time once he is committed to them. As a colleague, I know he never forces anything onto anyone."
Friday, December 3, 2010
(1) Abhishek Bachchan with and Hot Bipasha Basu Rana Daggubati will appear together for Director Rohan Sippy Dum Maro Dum Movie.
(2) He had more misses than hits in his 10 year old acting career. As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "I never thought I would make it through 10 years. I didn't think they would give me a chance."
"I didn't think I would get any films after my first film. I genuinely didn't believe it. I haven't really given them any reason to like me or like my work; so why should they spend their time and effort on me?" "I find all my films difficult. Acting is very tough. I think you should always challenge yourself with every film. If you don't, then you will start stagnating. I want to do films which will push me every day to work harder; so I find every film harder."
(3) Do you ever listen about Hot Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone from Abhishek Bachchan who was his co-star in Bollywood Latest Release Director Ashutosh Gowariker Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey? Never :) Don’t Worry Here I share with you all.
Recently he said that, “Deepika (who is 5' 9') is the tallest of the ladies I have worked with. I could finally look at my co-actress in the eyes and didn't have to look down upon her. It was really nice and tall working with her.”
Thursday, December 2, 2010
(1) As because of wonderful success of Bollywood Latest Hot Movies like “Dhoom 2”, “Jodhaa Akhbar” and “Guzaarish”, Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will once again be seen together in Director Vishal Bhardwaj Bollywood Upcoming Next Hindi Film which is based on Shakespeare Literary work Hamlet.
But this news is not yet confirmed as because of firmly stands by his principle of not following the concept of the true translation of the original version.
(2) He was hospitalized because of some allergic reaction that he had developed which happened due to dosage of antibiotic. He is already under mediation because he was suspected to have Malaria.
He had developed spasm in his lungs and throat because of the side-effects.
He has refused to let his sons see him as he recovers from his recent allergic reaction.
As per Latest 36 Years Old Hrithik Roshan Interviews, he said that, "They'd get so scared if they saw me like this. Though my lips are going back to their normal size, they're still not fully normal. I don't want my sons to see me until I look like myself again."
"It was crazy! I'd have been frightened to death at what I saw in the mirror. Within minutes, my lips had swollen to ten times the normal size."
"They'd get so scared if they saw me like this. Though my lips are going back to their normal size, they're still not fully normal. I don't want my sons to see me until I look like myself again."
"This kind of attack happens in the rarest of rare cases. But it happened to me. Anything could've happened if I hadn't rushed to the hospital."