(1) Aamir Khan has been hunting for space in Bandra to build his dream home, wants one next to Sachin Tendulkar new abode.
He has been envisioning his dream bungalow for a long time now and it seems that apart from his structural plans, he is keen on being neighbor to Sachin Tendulkar.
(2) Now Aamir Khan is about to add the title of master of speed and efficiency to his profile.
He has been training in the French technique of Parkour, which is a method of movement focused on moving around obstacles with speed and efficiency, for his role in Dhoom 3.
(3) Aamir Khan Rajinikanth will be seen together for ad campaigns, documentaries and short films to create awareness on malnutrition.
Aamir Khan has already been signed up as the brand ambassador for the Women and Child Development (WCD) Ministry.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Saturday, November 12, 2011
(1) Salman Khan will be back in Mumbai Bollywood Industry on November 13, 2011.
He has been out of the country since August for his film shoots and medical treatment. He had made two very short trips to Mumbai in September end and just before Diwali for the shoot of his reality shows which he co-hosts with Sanjay Dutt.
Now, He will be then back anchoring the show. But just before he returns from Turkey where he was shooting for his film Ek Tha Tiger, he will make his way to Dubai.
Salman Khan Ek that tiger movie – in it, he will play an alleged rogue nuclear scientist.
(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, actor director Puneet Issar said that, he wouldn't exploit his friendship with Salman Khan for his personal gains.
"I believe its all destiny. I wanted to make a film which is close to my heart and not just get carried away by the success of Garv. Then I started work on this film and the research consumed a lot of time".
"Today only Yash Chopra, Karan Johar or Sajid Nadiadwala can afford to do that. So I wanted a producer who would believe in me and give me that kind of liberty. With newcomers in your cast, any producer would allocate a budget of not more than Rs 5-6 crores. But the scale I wanted was big and Sardar Peshaura Singh Thind left no stone unturned in the making of I Am Singh".
Friday, November 11, 2011
44 years old Akshay Kumar is commercial actor, as a producer too, he has produced potboilers, but he would love to experiment.
He will always be a 'Desi' boy, be it preferring Hindi to English or eating paranthas at home.
As per Latest Akshay Kumar Interviews, he said that, "I want to produce commercial films. But if I get a good script, I would love to make a National Award-winning movie."
"I'm proud to be Desi. I'm a desi boy from Delhi and I'm very proud of whom I am and I am proud of my roots. My fans love me for being desi, being humble, being hard working. They love me for speaking to them in their language; they connect with me because I remind them of their roots. So as a rule, I've decided to be myself."
"After all, we're Hindi film stars. We earn our bread and butter from Bollywood... I'm uncomfortable talking in English. I've always been! I've realized my fans love the dialogues I say on screen. And those are in Hindi. Why speak in a language your are not comfortable in? After all success is about being comfortable in your own skin and I'm finally doing that."
“I have realized my fans love the dialogues I say on screen. And those are in Hindi. Why speak in a language you are not comfortable with? After all success is about being comfortable in your own skin and I'm finally doing that.”
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
(1) Ranbir Kapoor has been busy rehearsing for a concert that he is dedicating to his grand uncle, the late Shammi Kapoor. He will perform to tracks like O Haseena Zulfo Waali and Tareef Karu Kya Uski among others.
As reported 'Rahman live', the concert has A R Rahman performing live in concert for the first time for a film, Rockstar.
There are also performances by Nargis Fakhri, singer Mohit Chauhan, and Rahman's long-term associates Ranjit Barot and Sivamani.
The concert will be held soon.
(2) Let’s read what Ranbir Kapoor is saying about his character for this movie.
I am just an actor. There is a wrong perception of what you're seeing on screen is me. What you're seeing on screen is an amalgamation of lot of people's efforts. There was a marriage of effort and thought and that's when Jordan, my character, was created. If you tell me to hold the guitar and play it, I can't do it. I need help and support of the crew around me.
There are many phases in this character's life that keep changing because the film spans over eight to ten years. Every phase was interesting. In fact, we went backwards while we were shooting this film.
I really enjoyed the phase when my character is in the college because the rest of the film is a little hard for me, to go down that zone and live that experience. I like the college parts because he was that wannabe rockstar and somebody tells him that to become one you had to break your heart.
He meets Heer, played by Nargis, and how he impresses her thinking that she will break his heart one day is the best phase of the movie according to me.
Monday, November 7, 2011
(1) As per Latest Amitabh Bachchan Twitter Page Updation, he wrote that, A most prosperous Deepavali to all ..may all the Gods and Goddesses shower their unstinted bounty on you .. be environment conscious !
(2) As per Latest Big B Blog Updation, he wrote about Baz Luhrmann who is director for his Hollywood 'The Great Gatsby' Movie that, "It was my last day of the shoot at 'Great Gatsby' and Baz Luhrmann has been a huge revelation. One always admired his work and had admired him as a person during our brief encounter before filming started. But these few days spent with him and the entire way in which he works, has been a massive learning exercise."
"I may have been a very small part of this film, but a very large part of the film shall remain with me. I have observed and witnessed new technologies, new production methods, management and the delegation of work with the utmost ease and, above all, the sincerity of the execution of whatever responsibility has been taken on by each person."
"We have envied the West and its methodology and its immense presence in the trade of film and film making. I know now why. Their concentration and desire to bring in the best there is in terms of clarity of vision and the execution to perfection, puts them in a category that makes them a different breed altogether. There is much to learn and imbibe, to share and experiment with."
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
(1) As per Latest John Abraham Interviews, he said that, "I choose not to comment on my personal life and my personal space. It's a part of me that I have wrapped up and kept away inside me."
"At the moment, people see me as action star. In fact, I'd like to be a real action star like Sunny Deol."
(2) With co-star Akshay Kumar for company, John Abraham is set to bring the house down in "Desi Boyz".
As per John Abraham Interviews, about his role in this Hindi Movie, he said that, "I don't know about that (laughs). But yes, the film can be termed as a 'costume fantasy'. That's because we play male escorts in the movie."
"Be it my last release "Force" or even this one, the films are clean and the entire family can go and watch it. I would call my current flick a 'dramedy', because it has elements of drama and comedy."
"I think more than being 'adult' or 'universal', these days films are being made for the multiplex audience - the way it is shot, produced or marketed. In such a scenario, it's always beneficial to make clean entertaining films, so that the whole family can go and watch it together."
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
(1) Ajay Devgan makes sure to preserve Diwali for his close friends and family only. He has children with the actress Kajol.
As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, he said that, "Diwali means family and friends coming over, delicious food cooked by my mother Veena and family get-togethers. On Diwali morning, we do a small puja that we've been doing since we were children. It's the one time that my mother expects the entire family to be together, so I keep myself free from all work commitments."
"When I was a kid, we lived in Kallomol Estate in Juhu and every year I would celebrate by meeting up with all the other kids in the locality and burst crackers."
(2) Choreographer turned Director Prabhu Deva will be directing Ajay Devgan in an action flick which is expected to go on floor in the middle of 2012.
Its other details of the movie have not yet been revealed.